for Hospitals and Hospital Systems
Hospital policies influence outcomes for all patients. Healthcare leaders making high stakes decisions need to know their system’s policies are ethically sound.
How: We help leaders identify the key values that matter to their organization and use evidence-based methods to help promote the right outcomes.
Questions we navigate:
- How can leaders prevent burnout and moral distress among staff?
- Which policies promote patient-centered care?
- What are the best practices for addressing explicit and implicit bias toward patients and healthcare workers?
- Which metrics should hospitals use to measure outcomes?
- How can electronic medical records be used to decrease the risk of ethical errors?
« More health ethics services