You have your principles, but what about everyone else? Can you trust your customers and partners to use your products responsibly?
Organizations need reasonable assurance that their products will not be used negligently or maliciously, and that the partnerships they forge uphold their core values. Ethical integrity is partly defined by the company we keep.
We help companies craft a robust and objective set of criteria for assessing potential customers and partners to ensure responsible stewardship and ethical integrity.
Questions we navigate:
• Who should we trust to use our products responsibly?
• What are the red lines for contracting with third parties?
• How do we know whom to trust?
• How can we replace gut instincts with objective criteria?
• What level of due diligence is appropriate?