To navigate rough waters, companies need ethical leadership.
An ethics advisory board or a C-suite ethics office can guard against mistakes with constructive criticism, in-house expertise, and implementing methods of sustaining progress and innovation on ethics initiatives.Drawing on our extensive network of ethics professionals and knowledge of emerging best practices, we help organizations design and recruit boards and executive functions to provide ongoing access to expertise, ethical oversight, and moral accountability.
Questions we navigate:
• Who is responsible for driving our ethics initiatives forward?
• Who are the right experts for an organization in our space?
• How can our employees and stakeholders trust that we are staying true to our values?
• How can we keep ourselves in check?
• How can we sustain ethical progress as we scale?