Artificial intelligence creates boundless opportunities for growth and progress—and equally boundless risks of harm.
Artificial intelligence creates boundless opportunities for growth and progress—and equally boundless risks of harm. Organizations that develop or use AI-enabled tools must be responsible stewards, but don’t know where to turn for help. Our AI offering provides meaningful interventions at all stages of a product life cycle.
We merge attention to technical operations with deeper ethical questions. How will a product interact with its ecology? How should responsibilities for risk management be allocated? What are the red lines for design, development, and deployment? Our experts help operationalize core AI ethics values—fairness, accountability, transparency—into concrete, domain-specific, and actionable recommendations.
Questions we navigate:
• What uses of AI should we pursue? What should we avoid?
• How can we operationalize values like fairness and accountability?
• Which AI auditing frameworks and tools are most appropriate?
• How should we balance model performance with other values?
• What effects of our AI-enabled product are we responsible for?